Tag game: better later than never
A few weeks ago Chris
tagged 4 people at once !
It was a nice shot and that's why it took a while for me to prepare an answer
So, five strange things about me which came to my mind on this snowy Saturday:
- I went to a very traditional Soviet school which was considered as the best one in the district I lived.
We all wore the red ties because we were "young pioneers".
Sometimes, after the lessons, we were to march along the school hall and sing patriotic songs
and because I was a rather tall boy I was selected to carry a big red flag in the vanguard (no jokes).
Despite the fact I didn't go to the army, I still remember how to use Kalashnikov
- I made my first airplane flight when I was 20.
It was a little plane for parachute jumpers and it was my first parachute jump
- When I was a student I, together with my university pals,
went to the very north of Russia to do manual labour and raise some money during summer time.
I used to dig, drag and drop and after that I realized that I should probably find another job
- Working on summer allowed me to buy my first PC - IBM 386 with 4 Mb RAM and 40 MB hard disk,
it was really powerful and cost me 550$
- I like to travel and to meet new people,
so don't hesitate if you want to invite me to your city and show some interesting places :-)
By the way if you happen to visit Saint-Petersburg,
let me know and I'll select a day to accompany you on your city exploration
That's it !
I am tagging Kirill, who seems to be the only active javadesktop blogger
who hasn't revealed any facts from his biography yet