JavaOne is next week!
JavaOne is upon
us again already!
I'll be presenting with
Denise a session entitled href="https://www28.cplan.com/javaone06_cv_124_1/session_details.jsp?isid=277523">JMX size="-1">TM Technology Today and
Tomorrow. For those attending, it'll be at 11am on Tuesday
the 16th of May (next Tuesday). Here's the outline:
- Demo (connecting jconsole to a running app via NetBeans)
- Linking MBeans to information (several ways of connecting
MBeans to the resources they manage)
- JMX API changes coming soon (new API features in Java SE 6,
- JMX Web-Services Connector (JSR 262)
Demo of JMX Web-Services Connector using AJAX
- JMX API changes coming later (new API features in Java SE 7,
Courtesy of Stuart Clements, here's a
of all JMX-related activities via the query engine on the
1510, Running with "Mustang"! (Tuesday,
3:45--5:15pm) includes some exercises to get some hands-on
experience with the new features of the JMX API in Mustang.
I'll be there to answer any questions you might have on the
exercises (or anything else).