Infrastructure changes for my projects
A number of things are being changed in the infrastructure of Tidalwave projects:
- Moving websites of projects to a new software and server is going on: the latest involved project is jrawio. blueMarine and forceTen will follow.
- Jira and a supporting Nexus repository which is needed for some projects (it hosts a few third parties' artifacts that aren't on Maven Central) have been also moved to a new server.
- Jira has been upgraded from the old 3.12 to the latest 4.4.1.
- Mailing lists and other parts of the infrastructure are also being consolidated to Java.Net, coming from Kenai.
- Mercurial repositories have been moved to BitBucket, since it offers the same cool "fork and pull" way of working of GitHub.
Please understand that this process implies some temporary disruption of service, in particular when a server is moved and a DNS change is implied.