QA with Java Champion, Cay Horstmann
Check out my interview with Java Champion Cay Horstmann on java.sun.com if you want to know:
* Why it never pays to optimize code until after you profile.
* What's wrong with the JavaServer Faces library implementers, and the app server implementers
* Where JSF programmers go wrong.
* The problem with threads.
* The case for closures.
* The biggest mistakes computer science teachers make.
* Why we have too many scripting languages.
He's provocative and fun! Tell me what you think, please.