Project Grizzly 1.5.2 released
Project Grizzly 1.5.2 has been released and marked as beta. This release has been integrated in various products such as (to name a few) GlassFish v3, Phobos, Restlet, Shared Shell and used/tested/evaluated by companies/products like Electronic Arts, Ericsson, Foto, Hadoop, etc.
What changed since 1.5.1:
- JRuby now supports Grizzly ARP
- Added SSL TCP Client support
- gCometd has been updated to the latest version of the Bayeuz spec.
- Grizzly Comet now supports full asynchronous read and write.
- Added the new ThreadAttachment functionality to detach the Thread attributes.
- Added a new interface called ProtocolParser that can be used with the new
ParserProtocolFilter to implement incomplete byte read support.
- Allow changing the default logger
- Removed commons-logging/modeler dependencies to reduce the bundle size
- Added a new pipeline() method to SelectorHandler to allow one thread pool per SelectorHandler
- Implement multi-selector support for the http web server
The 1.5.2 release contains ready to use components:
- an embeddable http-based server [grizzly-http-webserver-1.5.2.zip]
- an embeddable comet server [grizzly-comet-webserver-1.5.2.zip]
- an embeddable jruby on rail server [grizzly-jruby-webserver-1.5.2.zip]
- an embeddable rcm/virtualization server [grizzly-http-webserver-1.5.2.zip]
- an embeddable cometd server [grizzly-cometd-webserver-1.5.2.zip]