Grizzly Community Release -> 1.9.5 is out!
We got attacked by a community boost in January, which resulted in tons of contributions and improvements to the monster. This is for sure our biggest community release...
January is usually a recovering mouth...except for the monster this year! After weeks of hard works and collaborations, here is a summary of Grizzly 1.9.5 changes logs:
- Grizzly Comet Framework improvements: High Performant Concurrent CometHandler, Improved overall Performance, Reflector CometHandler.
- Grizzly Http: Improved GrizzlyWebServer, Mapper supports for GrizzlyAdapterChain, dynamic reconfiguration of GrizzlyAdapterChain, Suspends/Resume supports improved
- Bayeux Protocol (cometd): Improved scalability and performance, improved Java API support for Servlet, EJB, etc.
- Servlet: Sharing ServletAdapter state, Lifecycle of ServletAdapter supported, Servlet Listeners supported.
- Framework: Performance improved, Async Write optimized, UDP improvements
- Distribution: we are shipping a new OSGi bundle that contains all sub projects (Comet. Http, Servlet, etc.)
The complete changes log is here. What's next? The OSGi HttpService implementation is going fast, more Servlet fixes/missing features, performance improvements and the most important, Grizzly 2.0 first release really soon! Follow us on Twitter for every day updates on Grizzly!