BDD in Action
Behaviour-driven development (BDD) started as an improved variation on test-driven development, but has evolved to become a formidable tool that helps teams communicate more effectively about requirements, using conversation and concrete examples to discover what features really matter to the business. BDD helps teams focus not only on building features that work, but on ensuring that the features they deliver are the ones the client actually needs.>
- Learn what BDD is, and what it is not
- Understand that the core of BDD is around conversation and requirements discovery, not around tools.
- Understand the difference and similarities between BDD at the requirements level, and BDD at the coding level.
- Learn what BDD tools exist for different platforms, and when to use them
July workshops in Sydney and Melbourne
We are running TDD, BDD and Test Automation workshops in Sydney and Melbourne in July. Here is the line-up of what's on offer in Sydney and Melbourne.
- BDD Requirements Workshop (1 day)
- BDD Development Practices Workshop (2 days)
- Automated Acceptance Testing with WebDriver and Thucydides (2 days)