Substance LAF 2.3 official release
- Full RTL support
- Generic animation tracker for animating most of the state transitions of buttons, toggle buttons, check boxes and radio buttons (including changes via calls to API)
- The animation is configurable (none, slow, regular, fast)
- Color themes support for better dark themes, mixed themes, inverted themes, toned / tinted / shaded themes.
- Extensible noise-based watermarks.
- Added support in tabbed panes for single-click close of multiple tabs and custom alignment of tab texts on left and right placement.
- Added support in tabbed panes for hover preview popup of tabs and tab overview dialog.
- Two additional kinds of focus indication - underline and strong underline
- Configurable flatness for toolbar buttons. See two toolbars in the test application.
- Image watermark kinds - screen centered, application centered, screen tiled, application tiled, application bound
- Non-image watermark use theme-based colors
- Configurable opacity for image watermark
- Quaqua 3.6.2 color chooser
- Configurable flyout orientation of the combobox popup - SOUTH (default), NORTH, EAST, WEST or CENTER
- Icons for watermarks in system menu (and test application)
- Option for using constant themes for option pane icons
- Improved painting of title panes
In addition, the following documents were updated:
- API for applications
- List of available VM flags and client properties.
- Theme documentation.
- Watermark documentation.
Roadmap for version 3.0 (Grenada) has been published. Thanks to all contributors, bug reporters, testers and users for this release.