Wiki to XML using Ant
On July 1st, I started a new blog that will feature posts related to the experiments I carry out at various FOSS projects. Motto for this initiative: "You've got to experiment to figure out what works", as said by Andrew Weil. As part of this initiative, I started a new project as well.
Wiki to XML
Martin Junghans and Dirk Riehle, did research on the possibility of converting WikiCreole Markup to XML format. As a result, they created an EBNF grammar and an XML interchange format (Creole 1.0).
As I was looking for ways to get started with Ant and that too, making use of Freeform projects. I could recall that I had read some research papers, on the subject of converting wiki to xml. Thus, I found a way to write an Ant task for executing the conversion.
You may continue reading more about this over my other blog..