Java BluePrints for AJAX New Online Solutions Catalog
We try to capture all the programming model issues and guidelines in the Java BluePrints Solutions catalog, which we just released. And just today we made the new design solutions available online.
Check out the new online version of the Java BluePrints Solutions Catalog and the section on using AJAX with Java . These are the design docs we have started:
- Using JavaServer Faces Technology with AJAX
- Accessing Static and Dynamic Resources
- Writing an application using an AJAX-enabled JavaServer Faces component library
- Real-time Server-side Data Validation with AJAX
- Extending Default JSF Renderer Functionality
Do you prefer using AJAX with Servlets or AJAX with JSF? Which programming model do you prefer? This is all in Early Access so help us improve the blueprints.
If you want to try out the set of JSF AJAX components, give the mini-applications a test drive on GlassFish, or just check out the code, then download the latest release of the solutions catalog.
Let us know if you like the AJAX components and the solution designs? What ideas would you like to see explored by the Java BluePrints for AJAX?