New Java ME content on Sun Developer Network
The Sun Developer Network (SDN) is a treasure-trove of information for developers.Â It has a large section on mobility and mobile technology which gets updated frequently. I just saw the new article on The Java ME GUI APIs at a Glance and thought I'd take the opportunity to point out some of the latest changes and additions in the mobility area:
- The SDN Mobility home page has been completely redesigned and has an improved layout and structure
- Check out the redesigned and expanded section on Java ME APIs and documentation
- Get a compact overview of all things Java ME on "Java ME at a Glance"
Read the latest Java ME technical articles:
- The Java ME GUI APIs at a Glance
- Mobile Multiplayer Gaming (three-part series)
- Managing Personal Information - Using the PIM API for Java ME (five-part series)
- Browse new Java ME "Tech Tips"
- Have a look at the growing list of Java User Groups (JUGs) around the world that feature mobility events and programs
Also, if you haven't had a chance to check out the NetBeans "Mobile Applications Learning Trail" I really encourage you to do so ... it's a great place to learn about building Java ME applications and using advanced NetBeans features.
Finally, if you're not registered with SDN then you're missing out on news, benefits, and special offers. Signing up is free and easy.
That's it for now. Cheers,
Powered by Qumana