Silicon Valley Java Developers Unite!
See my earlier blog entry about Silicon Valley Code Camp for the background material. At this point, the sessions are finalized down to the times and locations for each talk. I personally made sure that the Java sessions were all scheduled on Saturday, October 27th. Here is a sampling of the free talks you can attend this coming Saturday:
- Drawing Graphics the Groovy Way by Andres Almiray
- Getting Started With XQuery by Ron Hitchens
- Java Grid Computing with AOP by Nikita Ivanov
- Java Web Services and .NET interoperability by Arun Gupta
- Using WS-SecurityPolicy for Web Services Security by Symon Chang
- J2EE Web Services, Quick Basics, Examples in JBoss by Kevin Nilson
- jMaki: Multiple Toolkits, Multiple Languages by Arun Gupta
- Software Failure Happens: Deal With It by Bill Venners
- Test-Driven GUI Development by Alex Ruiz
- Developing Portlets with InfoGlue by Freeman Jackson
- The Lift Web Framework by David Pollak
Almost all of these talks can be attended early in the day on Saturday and none of them are in competition with the Java Posse live podcast episode recording at 3:45pm. So, come on out for one or more of these talks and stick around for the main Java community gathering during the Java Posse session.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now and let us know which of these great sessions you plan to attend.
That's All Folks!