What I hope to learn at Agile '06
The Agile conference is in a couple days. I thought I'd articulate what I want to learn and see, in hopes of helping make that happen:)
- Extreme Test Makeover - Monday, 11 AM - 5 PM, Mirage room. I hope to see a variety of types of tests, and a variety of styles that experts use in helping improve them.
- Example-Based Specifications - Tuesday, 1:30 PM - 5 PM, Nicolette D1. What makes a good "spec" test, what types of examples are good, how much to trade off exhaustiveness for conciseness, what's the state of the art, how can we improve things?
- Challenges of the customer / product-owner role. Where are people struggling? What would help?
- Agile methods in non-software domains - When do agile methods apply in domains without software? I especially want to hear about projects involving teams in a commercial or volunteer domain.
- Technology - What's new? What's better?