August Java Performance News
The August issue of the Java Performance Newsletter was published, here is the content list
- All the latest Java performance related news and articles
- Kirk Pepperdine's roundup of performance discussions over the last month. This month Kirk covers micro-benchmarks, adaptive JVM advantages, McCabe Complexity, the shelf-life of tips, obfuscation, and more.
- Javva The Hutt rambles through performance past, present and future. Javva details how he set up his constant response-time production server.
- This month's interview with Steven Haines, J2EE architect for Quest Software who shares with us his expert knowledge of current performance issues
- This Question of the Month asks about the effectiveness of pooling objects.
- All the lastest Java performance tips extracted in concise form: GUIs (wait cursors); J2EE (session scopes, messaging EJBs, app-server tuning); performance management; several JVM and core classes tips; and several of the classes of the 1.5 java.util.concurrent package.