JAX-RPC 2.0 SI EA
JAX-RPC 2.0 Standard Implementation Early Access is now available. This release is a big leap from JAX-RPC 1.1 in terms of the feature set:
- Data binding using JAXB 2.0
- Annotations for specifying metadata
- Standard customization framework instead of the configuration files
- Improved handler framework
- Dynamic client and server
- Asynchronous clients
See Doug's blog about details on each feature. The download bundle comes with samples for each of the feature and loads (by EA standards ;) of documentation in the docs directory. Within JAX-RPC engineering team, we strive for quality and usefulness of the technology. So we will appreciate your feedback on JAX-RPC 2.0 and JAXB 2.0 forum.
Enjoy the binaries, docs, samples with a cup of Java, and we love to get your feedback.