I just ported V-Builder to NetBeans Platform 5.0
A few folks have asked how you move an application from the cluster build harness on 4.x to the 5.0 platform. The way I did it was to create a new module using the IDE, and just copy my source code in. Then use the IDE's facility for adding module dependencies based on what doesn't compile right away. Worked like a charm, except that ClearCase was a PITA about hijacked files (if you're a clearcase user, you know what I'm talking about, and if you're not, feel blessed).
In the entire V-Builder code base of almost 50k lines of java code and around 30 modules, I changed exactly ONE line of java code.
org.netbeans.updater.UpdaterFrame.runFromIDE() added a parameter.
That was it. That, and pulling out my custom build scripts and moving resource files around to conform to the way the apisupport harness expects files to be laid out. It definitely went smoother than expected.