Help Wanted: Intern to Spread the Word
The Swing team has a job opening for a half-to-full-time student intern
to help us get the word out about using JavaSE for rich client apps.
Your primary job would be to help us publish a bunch of
Other work, as time permits, could be
working on the
helping us manage and improve
and if you're familiar with Swing and other rich client APIs
in the JDK
maybe writing/editing technical articles,
or writing demos.
There's lots to do, and it should be fun!
The skills we're looking for:
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Strong HTML skills, via either hand HTML coding
or an automated tool such as DreamWeaver.
- Strong knowledge of graphics editing software
(for example, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, ImageReady)
for creating and generating images for web production.
Some other requirements:
- You must currently be enrolled in school full time.
- You'll need to work onsite in Santa Clara.
- Because the position doesn't offer relocation/housing expenses,
you should either already be in the bay area
or have a place to stay here.
If you're interested in this job,
please send e-mail to
jeff at sun dot com. Good luck!