My lunch table survey of the best JavaOne sessions
I surveyed my lunch table to find out what JavaOne sessions were the best! Ok, sure, it was just one table out of a thousand . . . but, onto the results!
drumroll please . . .
- TS-5397, "The Top 10 Ways to Botch an Enterprise Java™ Technology-Based Application"
- TS-1630, "The Java™ Memory Model: The Building Block of Concurrency"
- TS-1660, "Twelve Java™ Technology Security Traps and How to Avoid Them"
- AUX302, "IBM General Session"
- Details (view the webcast)
For slides use User Name: contentbuilder and Password: doc789
Thanks JavaOne Lunch Buddies!
And the talk I'm currently in (TS-3987,"Crazy Talk: Examining Why Agile Software Development Works" (Slides|Details) is good too -- Scott Ambler is getting the most laughs of any session I've attended. We're all laughing at how bad our teams and companies are at agile software development methods. We laugh, we cry. I should stop blogging and pay more attention!