- BOF-4989: Embedding the Grizzly Framework with Jerome Dochez. We will discuss how Grizzly can be easily embedded and talk about GlassFish v3 'micro-kernel' based on Grizzly. [Tuesday, May 08 10:00 PM - 10:50 PM]
- TS-2992: Tricks and Tips with NIO, Using the Grizzly Framework with Charlie Hunt and Scott Oaks. We will talk about what we have learned when designing Grizzly. [Wednesday May 09 6:35 PM - 7:35 PM]
- TS-6807: Real-World Comet-Based Applications with Greg Wilkins and Alex Russel. We will talk about Comet. [Friday May 11 2:50 PM - 3:50 PM]
- TS-8434: Ajax Push (a.k.a. Comet) with Java Business Integration (JBI) Andreas Egloff will talk about its implementation on top of Grizzly ARP. [Thursday, May 05 02:50 PM]
- LAB-3360: Taste the Special Features of the GlassFish Project Wang Yu will talk about Grizzly ARP, RCM and Comet. [Tuesday May 08 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM]
- BOF-6876: Ajax and Web 2.0 Performance Roundtable. Binu John will show great performance numbers when using Grizzly ARA to isolate http requests. [Tuesday May 8 21:00]
- TS-4865: Takes two to Tango: Java Web Services and .NET Interoperability. Arun Gupta will demonstrate a Grizzly Comet application using Tango. [Wednesday May 7 4:10 PM - 5:10 PM]
I will be a speaker for the first three. Also some talks may explicitly, implicitly or (not at all) demonstrate Grizzly:
- S288058: Ajax Applications Made Easy with jMaki and Scripting. [Monday May 07 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM]
- TS-6957: Project Phobos: Server-Side Scripting for the Java Platform. [Thursday May 10 4:10 PM - 5:10 PM]
- BOF-6678: GlassFish V3 Architecture Review: Learn How GlassFishV3 Will Be the Best Container for Web 2.0 [Tuesday May 08 9:00 PM - 9:50 PM].
- S288104: GlassFish v3, Identity Services With OpenDS and OpenSSO, and Cool Stuff [Monday May 07 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM]
- TS-6411: JSR 311: The Java API for RESTful Web Services
I'm also working with multiples peoples on Comet demo using JSP, JSF, JMaki, WSIT, JavaDB, Blueprints etc. and will update this blog once I know when they will be presented (maybe none of them). I may have forgot some other implementations so feel free to let me know if you are using Grizzly. See you there!