Java Mobile and Embedded Developer Days Call for Papers - One More Day
Posted by brinkley
on October 30, 2007 at 4:03 PM PDT
Tomorrow, October 31, is the final day for call for papers for the Java Mobile & Embedded Developer Days conference. The submissions thus far are indicating a very strong conference.
Just to give you a taste for what has been submitted below are two technical sessions and three lightning talks that I think are keepers.
- Technical Sessions
- Tear-off Databases for Phones - Rich Hilegas
- Near Field Communications in Mobile Commerce - Enrique Ortiz
- Mobile Communications for Social and Environmental Benefits - Jackson Feijo
- When Disaster Strikes: Putting the Power to Respond in Your Hands - Kevin Johnson
- Adaptive instrumentation of MIDP application for on-device testing - Roman Zelov
But it's not too late
With content like the one's above it would be easy to resign yourself to attending only. DO NOT DO THAT There is still one days left and believe me, being a JavaOne track lead for the last few years I know that many a good submission has arrived on the last day.
So get those grey cells active and those fingers moving and submit a technical session, lightning talk or poster session for what will be the best Java Mobile and Embedded Developer Days ever (ok it's the first but it's better than anything else you'll attend)