Start Planning for JavaOne
The 2008 JavaOne conference (Moscone Center, San Francisco, Tuesday-Friday, May 6-9) is just several weeks away. This year's agenda extends well beyond Java technology to also cover developer tools, open source, scripting, eCommerce, and Web 2.0.
Here are a few handy pointers:
- Registration: Packages, discounts, hotel accommodations, press-analyst passes
- Advance Conference Guide: Details on the 300+ sessions, hands-on labs, and other activities
- Content Catalog: Searchable database for the sessions
- Java University: Technical training courses on May 5
- RSS feed: Subscription for conference news updates
After registration, be sure to set up your schedule with Schedule Builder, from which you can also access the Content Catalog and Exhibitor Catalog.
In addition, come join CommunityOne on Monday, May 5, the day before JavaOne, also at Moscone Center. That's a "free and open developer conference" held by Sun, with sessions that address such topics as operating systems, databases, and tools.