Mobile, Media, and eMbedded Developer Days Early Bird Pricing ends December 5
Friday, December 5, is the last day for Early Bird Registration for Mobile, Media, and eMbedded Developer Days. The Early Bird cost of $175 will save you $75 over the regular cost of $250.
This years conference features a Keynote by Eric Klein, VP of Java Marketing and a Mobility Roadmap presentation by Craig Gering, Director of Java ME Development. Following that will be 25 technical sessions that will equally cover implementations on phones, media (TV, Blu-Ray, Cable boxes) and embedded devices. Interspersed within the technical sessions are 13 lighting talks of five to seven minutes in length. Then twice a day we'll break for poster session times when you can get some one on one time with the various technical poster presentations.
You might have noticed that Java FX was announced today. Of course that didn't include a release for Mobile devices. The conference will be one of the first times for Mobile developers to hear what will be happening with Java FX in the first session that follows Craig Gering's Mobility Roadmap address.
Last years attendees comments included
- "Speaking as my company, it was an outstanding help you give us and a huge access to Sun's people, and Java ME developers community. We will do our best to optimize these contacts and talks as much as possible and to find out all the ways we can help each other."
- "The event was really excellent, and I hope, when you're recovered, that you consider ways to run it again next year."
- "Thanks again for the great conference last week. I thought that the participants got a lot out of the conference."
- "That was a GREAT conference. I hope it will happen again next year...with many more people. I really like the location and the conference hall, especially the layout (instead of theater-seating)."
- "This was a VERY successful event. The live video stream with irc chat allowed people from all over the world to directly participate as well. The content was quite deep - very technically meaty, and the developers who attended were treated to some very good presentations. Coverage was excellent for a conference this size."
So the only thing left to do is for you to take advantage of the Early Bird pricing and register by December 5. You can register by clicking the registration tag on the M3DD home page