JSF 2.0 PR Released, my blog posts updated
With the recent release of JSF 2.0 PR, along with the corresponding release of the implementation in Project Mojarra (available also at the GlassFish v3 Prelude Update Center), I thought it might be worthwhile to quickly review the posts I've recently made on new JSF 2.0 features. I've also taken the opportunity to update the posts I've made to reflect the changes that were made between the EDR2 and PR releases of the spec.
Here's the posts that I've made so far, for your browsing convenience:
- Writing a simple component
- A simple Ajax example
- A Spinner Component
- Adding styles to the Spinner Component
- Multiple Spinner Components in a page
- An Ajax component: Editable Text
- Switchlist (Shuttle) in JSF 2.0
- Ajaxifying the Switchlist functionality
- Moving Switchlist to a component
There's more on the way: the holidays and getting the 2.0 PR release out have delayed me in writing more examples, but I should be getting back to writing these examples more in the next week.