GlassFish and NetBeans at MySQL Users Conference 2009
style="border: 0px solid ; width: 700px; height: 87px;" alt=""
What is open source, production-quality, supported by a large vibrant
community, and comes with full enterprise support ? - href="http://glassfish.org">GlassFish and href="http://mysql.org">MySQL.
Did you know that GlassFish ...
- is the only open-source Java EE 5 compliant Application
- can be used to deploy Rails, Grails, and Django applications
- has 13x better price/performance than Dell/HP, and
therefore a much lower TCO
- has an easy-to-use and intuitive web-based administration
- has enterprise features like clustering/high availability,
.NET-interoperable Web services, ...
Are you attending MySQL
Users Conference 2009 and interested to learn how GlassFish
and MySQL together provides an ideal deployment platform for all your
web applications ?
There are several other advantages which I'll be speaking on href="http://www.mysqlconf.com/mysql2009/public/schedule/detail/6861">Creating
Quick and Powerful Web Applications with MySQL, GlassFish, and NetBeans
and the coordinates are:
21, 2009 (Tuesday), 3:05 pm