Final JSF Summit Early Bird Deadline Ends Nov 2nd
If you're thinking about attending the JSF Summit this December, now is the time to act. You can save $200 if you register before the final early bird deadline this coming Monday, Nov 2nd.
The expert speaker lineup includes Ed Burns, Dan Allen, Neil Griffin, Stan Silvert, Matthias Wessendorf, Martin Marinsheck, Pete Muir, David Geary, Ted Goddard, and many more. We've got over 35 expert sessions covering all facets of JSF and Seam development. Here are just a few of the in-depth talks we'll have at the show:
- Easy Ajax with ICEfaces on JSF 2.0
- JSF 2: Keeping Progress Coming
- Seam 3, Web Beans and Beyond
- The Best Kept Secrets of Seam, RichFaces, JSF and Facelets
- Reporting and JSF
- Integrating Spring and JavaServerFaces
- JSF 2.0 and the Portlet Bridge 2.0
- Killer Web apps with JSF 2.0: Templates and Composites
- Social Networking with ICEfaces and Liferay
- Developing Ajax-Enabled Seam Applications Using Adobe Dreamweaver and NetBeans
- Building Ajax Applications with RichFaces
- Polyglot JavaServer Faces
- MyFaces Trinidad in Action
- JSR-299: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE
Ed Burns, co-spec lead for JSF, will also be delivering a new keynote: JSF Around the World, covering JSF's use by companies and organizations worldwide.
We also have two full-day workshops:
- Maximum JavaServer Faces 1.x (by Kito Mann)
- Sinking the business requirements with Seam (by Dan Allen)
There's simply no better value for JSF, Java EE, and Ajax development. Register today to take advantage of the early bird discount and save $200! I hope to see you there!