It’s my great pleasure today to announce the availability of releases of the following projects:
- Substance look-and-feel version 6.0 (code named Sonoma)
- Trident animation library version 1.2 (code named Cookie Jar)
- Laf-Widget library version 5.0 (code named Magnolia)
- Laf-Plugin library version 1.1 (code named Landshark)
- Substance plugins for SwingX and Flamingo component suites
- Substance samples
Substance 6.0 main features include:
- Support for multi-state animations
- New look for text-based components
- Custom component states
Click on the button below to launch a signed WebStart application that shows the available Substance features.
Trident 1.2 is a stabilization release and has a few new APIs.
You’re more than welcome to download the releases for Trident, Substance and relevant plugins.