New Java.net Article: "Default Constructors" by Mala Gupta
We've just published a new article by Mala Gupta, Default Constructors. Mala is the author of the Manning Publications book OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide. Her Java.net article is based on materials from Chapter 3 of that book. As such, if you're considering getting the Java SE 7 Certification, Mala's article is a good place to start.
This is the second article Java.net has published in association with Manning Publications. Earlier we published Spring Roo and WebFlow by Ken Rimple, co-author of the Manning book Spring Roo in Action. And there are more to come!
- Sanjay Dasgupta, Application-Architectures Document Available Now!.
Our current Java.net poll asks you to prognosticate: 10 years from now, which JVM language will be used most for new software development projects?. Voting will be open until Friday, September 7.
Here are the stories we've recently featured in our Java news section:
- Pavithra Gunasekara demonstrates How to deploy a war file using GlassFish;
- Brian O'Neill provides Cassandra APIs : The Laundry List;
- Paul Duvall describes Agile DevOps: The flattening of the software release process;
- John Yeary calculates Computing Time in a Method Call;
- Dustin Marx demonstrates NetBeans 7.2: Generating (Introduce) Local Extensions; and
- Lincoln Baxter III presents Enhance developer productivity, usability, and security.